Call Us At 1.800.377.0617
Argosy University Online Programs builds on our heritage of academic excellence and individual attention in a format that can fit your busy lifestyle.
It's not too late to get started. Classes begin July 31st.
Argosy University offers a variety of degree programs in flexible learning formats including blended or campus learning.
Where can I get more information about applying for financial aid?
Please consult the following booklet: http://www.argosy.edu/pdf/financial-aid/AU_financialAidGuide.pdf. If you require further assistance, please contact your campus' Student Finance representative.
Am I eligible for federal financial aid?
Please review the following general eligibility requirements for Federal Financial Aid. You will need to consult with the Finanical Aid team at the campus you are interested in attending for full details.
1. be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or eligible non citizen
2. have a valid Social Security Number;
3. have a high school diploma, or a GED
4. if male, be registered with the Selective Service
5. be enrolled at least half-time in an eligible program
6. demonstrate financial need (except for some loan programs)
7. make satisfactory academic progress, as determined by your college
8. not owe a refund on a federal student grant and is
9. not in default on a federal student loan.
10. not be convicted of certain drug crimes
Where can I find my FASFA Pin #?
A pin can be requested at www.pin.ed.gov, select Apply for a Pin and follow the steps that are outlined on this website.
Does Argosy University offer scholarships?
Yes. Argosy University offers a number of scholarships based on merit or academic ability. These scholarships funds are limited and have specific deadlines so apply early. Contact an admissions representative on campus for more information.
Does Argosy University offer Federal Work Study positions?
Yes. Argosy University offers both on campus and off campus federal work study positions involving community service activities. Since funds are limited, interested students should contact the student finance advisor on campus as soon as possible to determine eligibility and explore student employment opportunities.
All fields required
Step 1 of 2