• A master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in work leading to the master’s degree and in any subsequent graduate study.
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• Completion of an interview with a member of the program Admissions Committee.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
• Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé (or career summary)
• The names and contact information of three professional and/or academic references
• Official transcripts from the institution that conferred the master’s degree and any institutions where graduate coursework was subsequently taken. Bachelor’s level transcripts are not required.