Argosy University cares about your continued success. That's why we provide an array of career services designed to assist you in developing your career plans and reaching your employment or graduate school goals.
The Campus Common: Your One-Stop Resource for Career Service Needs
The Campus Common (Student Portal) is your onestop resource for all of your career services needs. Here, you will have 24/7 access to a variety of self-directed, web-based career resources and services that you can utilize whenever and wherever you need them.
These resources are supported by Career Service Advisors who will assist you in building your career and job search related knowledge, credentials and skills. Features will include a forum for networking and becoming connected with classmates and other professionals in your field of study.
Self-Directed Services Include:
- Information about networking, interviewing, resumes and cover letters
- Convenient access to an online resume builder that has resumé templates, examples, information, tips and other features that will help you construct a resumé
- Job search engines that assist you in searching for jobs within your field of study
- Access to Argosy University's Worldwide Professionals Network hosted on LinkedIn, where you can make connections with others in your field, discuss career related topics, solicit advice, receive group activity updates and join in field-related conversations with like-minded professionals
- Web-based seminars on a variety of career and job search-related topics
The Argosy University Career Services Team
Argosy University's Career Services Team is available to help students reach their career and employment goals. Students needing general career related support can contact the Career Services Office by phone or e-mail (contact information is posted on the "My Career" page of the Campus Common). In addition, a member of the Argosy University Career Services Team will reach out to you as you approach graduation and provide job search assistance for a period of up to six months following graduation. Individual assistance will include the following services, as needed:
- Resumé and cover letter critique and assistance
- Mock interviews
- Assistance developing and implementing job search strategies
- Help identifying and generating job leads
Argosy University is committed to helping students reach their professional and career goals but does not guarantee employment following graduation. We encourage you to log on to the "My Career" section of the Campus Common and begin to take advantage of these resources today!