• A master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution that has been approved, or an appropriately certified foreign institution
• A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in work leading to the master’s degree and in any subsequent graduate study
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy”
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement)
• Documentation of applicant employment with or access to a professional or educational organization
• Official transcripts for the institution that conferred the master’s degree and institutions where graduate coursework was subsequently taken. Bachelor’s level transcripts are not required
• Prior to matriculation, applicants will be required to submit a personal/professional goal statement
Tuition Data for this program at
Argosy University, Chicago
*optional where available
Gainful Employment Information for this program
How much will this program cost me?
What are my financing options to pay for the program?
How long will it take me to complete this program?
What percentage of students find employment in their field or a related field?
What are the job opportunities for graduates of this program?
For more information on job opportunities in this field of study, see the following links on career paths that may be open to you after studying in this field: The job opportunities links are for general information purposes. The program you have selected could have different outcomes. Please check with your admissions registrar for detailed information.