Admission requirements for the MSHRM degree program are as follows:
• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average (GPA) on a scale of 4.0 as described below. Additional requirements may apply.
- 2.7 GPA for the bachelor’s degree, or
- 3.0 GPA for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work), or
- Between 2.0 and 2.7 for the bachelor’s degree. Students admitted with a GPA between 2.0 and 2.7 must enroll in W5096 Academic Writing within the first 15 week semester and pass within the first 38 weeks. Admission between 2.0 and 2.7 must be approved by the program chair and must be justified, documented, signed, placed, and retained in the student’s academic file.
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form.
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement).
• If the basis of admission is an earned bachelor’s degree with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher (on a scale of 4.0), an official transcript from the degree granting institution.
• If the basis of admission is a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework, official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended during the 60 hours of study.