Students will be admitted to the BS in Medical Technology degree program upon meeting specific requirements described below.
• Completion of an Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS) or the Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or Clinical Laboratory Technology from a regionally accredited institution or from a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) accredited program. A maximum of 75 lower division or 90 total credit hours may be transferred with grade of “C-“or better from a regionally accredited institution or from a National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS) accredited program.
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies , “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• Remedial or developmental courses are not applicable to the degree requirements.
• Proof of high school graduation or earned college degree.
All applications for admission to the program must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative will help interested students to complete the following documentation:
• Student Information Form
• Personal Interview
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
• Proof of high school graduation or GED, and proof of earned college degree
• Pre-approved English language proficiency exam score (if applicable)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
• Clinical Training Agreement
• Technical Standards Form
• Health forms