• A master’s degree in business administration, management, public or non-profit management, engineering management, JD, LLM, or other degree demonstrating exposure to managerial functions from a regionally accredited institution, nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the dean of the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• At least three (3) graduate semester credits or six (6) undergraduate semester credits in each of the following: accounting, finance, economics¹.
• To be eligible to select the concentrations in accounting or information systems, students must have twelve (12) graduate semester credits in that respective discipline².
• A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) in work leading to the master’s degree, and in any subsequent graduate study.
• At least three (3) years and preferably five (5) years of full-time managerial or professional experience.
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
• Documentation of applicant employment with or access to a professional organization
• Official transcripts from the institution that conferred the master’s degree and any institutions where graduate coursework was subsequently taken. Bachelor’s-level transcripts are not required.*
¹Students may be accepted into the DBA degree program without these functional courses, but must complete designated masters-level course work in these fields prior to beginning the DBA degree program coursework.
²Students may enroll in the DBA degree program without declaring the accounting or information systems concentration and concurrently complete the professional graduate business certificate in either one of these fields to meet the requirement of the DBA concentration, and then declare the concentration upon successful completion of the certificate program