Argosy University, Denver

Student Resources

To assist in your transition from accepted applicant to active student, Argosy University, Denver offers a variety of helpful resources through our Student Services Department.


Undergraduate faculty and student tutors are available (at no charge) to provide ancillary support and help with select classes.


Available counseling services may include short-term counseling, consultation, and referral to community agencies. Local referral lists may also be available for counseling services we do not provide.

Health Insurance:

Optional health insurance is available to students through an outside agency. Students should contact the Student Services Department at Argosy University, Denver for information about obtaining this insurance.

Student Activities:

Argosy University, Denver offers a wide range of personal and professional opportunities designed to support educational programs and learning needs that are not available through courses or practicum. Offerings may include student government associations, lecture/workshop series, special-interest groups, and common hours.

Disability Services

Argosy University provides accommodations to qualified students with disabilities. The Disability Services office assists qualified students with disabilities in acquiring reasonable and appropriate accommodations and in supporting equal access to services, programs and activities.

Students who seek reasonable accommodations should notify the Disabilities Services Coordinator in the Student Services Department of their specific limitations and, if known, their specific requested accommodations. Students will be asked to supply medical documentation of the need for accommodation. Classroom accommodations are not retroactive, but are effective only upon the student sharing approved accommodations with the instructor. Therefore, students are encouraged to request accommodations as early as feasible with the Disability Services Coordinator to allow for time to gather necessary documentation. If you have a concern or complaint in this regard, please contact the Disability Services Coordinator located in the Student Services Department at your campus location. Complaints will be handled in accordance with the school’s Internal Grievance Procedure for Complaints of Discrimination and Harassment.

All fields required


Step 1 of 2