• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work).
• A minimum written TOEFL® score of 550 (paper version), 213 (computer version), or 79 (Internet version) for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
• Completion of an interview with a member of the program Admissions Committee.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed application for Admission Form
• Application fee (non-refundable, except in California)
• Personal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé (or career summary)
• Three completed Applicant Recommendation Forms
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
Tuition Data for this program at
Argosy University, Inland Empire
*optional where available
Gainful Employment Information for this program
How much will this program cost me?
What are my financing options to pay for the program?
How long will it take me to complete this program?
What percentage of students find employment in their field or a related field?
What are the job opportunities for graduates of this program?
For more information on job opportunities in this field of study, see the following links on career paths that may be open to you after studying in this field: The job opportunities links are for general information purposes. The program you have selected could have different outcomes. Please check with your admissions registrar for detailed information.