• Proof of high school graduation.
• Two letters of recommendation (recommendations from present or past employers are preferred).
The certificate programs are not normally available to students on international student visas. All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative will help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
• Proof of high school graduation or GED