• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work) OR a 2.7 cumulative GPA.
• A minimum written TOEFL® score of 550 (paper version), 213 (computer version), or 79 (Internet version) for all of applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (non-refundable, except in California)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
• Prior to matriculation applicants will be required to submit a personal/professional goal statement (the statement is used for advisement purposes and does not become part of the academic file).
Students who do not meet the minimum GPA requirement will also be required to submit the following:
• Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé (or career summary)
• The names and contact information of three professional and/or academic references.