• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average (GPA) on a scale of 4.0 as described below. Additional requirements may apply.
- 3.0 for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work).
- Applicants with grade point averages lower than the stated program minimums may be considered for admission with significant evidence of academic and professional potential demonstrated by the career and/or professional accomplishments indicated in the statement of academic and professional goals, the career summary, and academic or professional letters of recommendation. Such Admission must be recommended by the Admissions Committee and program chair and must be justified, documented, signed, placed, and retained in the student’s academic file.
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• Completion of an interview with a member of the program Admissions Committee.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form.
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
• Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession.
• Current résumé (or career summary).
• Three completed Applicant Recommendation Forms.
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended.
Tuition Data for this program at
Argosy University, Nashville
*optional where available
Gainful Employment Information for this program
How much will this program cost me?
What are my financing options to pay for the program?
How long will it take me to complete this program?
What percentage of students find employment in their field or a related field?
What are the job opportunities for graduates of this program?
For more information on job opportunities in this field of study, see the following links on career paths that may be open to you after studying in this field: The job opportunities links are for general information purposes. The program you have selected could have different outcomes. Please check with your admissions registrar for detailed information.