• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or an appropriately certified foreign institution
• A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) during the last two years of undergraduate work and any subsequent study
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• Utah Professional Educator Level 2 license
• Three years of successful education experience within a five-year period in a Utah public or accredited private school
• At least 21 years of age as required by Utah State Board of Education requirements.
• Evidence of cleared background/fingerprint check
• Interview with Program Admissions Committee and recommendation for admittance
• A Writing Sample submitted with the program application
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement).
• Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé
• Three letters of recommendation (two from a source familiar with the student’s academic abilities and one from a current school or district administrator)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended