Are you looking for human resource management programs in Sarasota? Consider Argosy University, Sarasota. We offer a Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM) degree program designed to prepare human resource professionals, as well as those seeking to enter the human resource profession.
Students will have the opportunity to effectively address the breadth of human resources needs of an organization: recruitment, selection, and development; compensation and benefits; employee relations; and the long-run strategic human resource needs of an organization. Particular attention is on the ethical management of people in our diverse world.
• Evaluate practices from any Human Resources sub-discipline, including staffing, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training, and employee and organizational development, in terms of human and financial impact on the organization or work group and in consideration of local, national, or global environments.
• Apply ethical principles, generally accepted business practices, and best-practice tools in making decisions about Human Resources policies, practices, or initiatives.
• Provide accurate advice and counsel to appropriate stakeholders regarding basic employment law and apply this understanding to internal Human Resources policy in specific situations, consulting appropriate experts when necessary.
• Implement and revise as necessary compensation, benefits, and reward programs that meet the strategies and constraints of the work environment.
• Design and execute employee communication plans toward expressed business or organizational goals and in response to external crises impacting the organization and its employees.
• Evaluate the skills and capabilities of individuals relative to specific organizational settings and counsel stakeholders where organizational systems and processes are inconsistent with competencies of the existing workforce.
• Analyze a talent management or succession planning system for likely effectiveness in a given organizational system.
• Demonstrate the value-added contribution of human resource organizations and projects to decision makers outside of the Human Resources field.
• Employ effective strategies and techniques to manage a diverse workforce across varied economic, political and cultural organizational environments.
Enhance your career potential by enrolling in the Human Resource Management program. You can learn more about specific financial aid programs (available to those who qualify) on our Financial Aid & Scholarships pages, or by contacting us to request more information.
End your search for a human resource management program in Sarasota at Argosy University, Sarasota.
This degree program is also offered at other Argosy University Locations
Tuition Data for this program at
Argosy University, Sarasota
Below is the current tuition cost for this program for a full-time student completing the entire program in normal time. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
|Books & Digital Resources||$900|
|Room & Board||$0|
The financial aid office uses an estimate of direct and indirect costs to determine how much financial aid a student may be eligible for. Direct costs include tuition, fees, some books and supplies, and institutional housing. Indirect costs include estimates of other living expenses, transportation and personal expenses. Housing costs may be considered direct or indirect. Examples of the costs of attendance estimates used can be found by clicking here.
*optional where available
Gainful Employment Information for this program
How much will this program cost me?
Below is the institution tuition cost for this program for a full-time student completing the entire program in normal time. All tuition and fees are subject to change.
|Books & Digital Resources||$944|
|Room & Board||$0|
*optional where available
What are my financing options to pay for the program?
How long will it take me to complete this program?
What percentage of students find employment in their field or a related field?
What are the job opportunities for graduates of this program?
For more information on job opportunities in this field of study, see the following links on career paths that may be open to you after studying in this field: The job opportunities links are for general information purposes. The program you have selected could have different outcomes. Please check with your admissions registrar for detailed information.