The application process for admission into the PsyD in School Psychology degree program requires the submission of all materials that will enable the School Psychology Admissions Committee to verify the applicant’s academic qualifications to enroll at a graduate professional school.
To be considered for application the applicants must possess the following:
• A master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution or an appropriately certified foreign institution
• A grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.00 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work)
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• A master’s degree in Educational Psychology or a closely related field
• Completion of an interview with a member of the program Admissions Committee
• Photocopy of valid Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (plastic) issued by the Arizona Department of Public Safety
All applications for admission will be submitted to the Admissions Department and will include at least the following:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement).
• Personal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé (or current summary)
• Three completed Applicant Recommendation Forms