Students who have successfully completed a program of secondary education or equivalent (GED) are eligible for admission to the AS in Radiation Therapy program—Track I. Entrance requirements include one of the following:
• ACT Composite score of 18 or above, or
• Combined Math and Critical Reading SAT score of 870, or
• Argosy University Entrance Exam passing score, or
• Minimum High School or College GPA as follows:
For students with 12 or fewer college credits, cumulative High School GPA of 2.0 or above
For students with 13 or more college credits, cumulative College GPA of 2.0 or above
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, “ English Language Proficiency Policy.”
Additional Admission Criteria for the AS in Radiation Therapy Program—Track II Requirements
• Students enrolled in the AS in Radiation Therapy program—Track II must have completed a college-level mathematics course.
• Students must have successfully graduated from a radiologic technology program with an AAS degree.
Because the field of radiation therapy is highly competitive, Argosy University’s Twin Cities campus has established a set of objective criteria to identify applicants for admission acceptance. Radiation therapy applicants will be evaluated on a number of criteria unique to the AS in Radiation Therapy program. Applications will be evaluated by the Admissions Committee and the Radiation Therapy Department Committee at Argosy University’s Twin Cities campus. A wait list will also be maintained.
All applications for admission to the AS in Radiation Therapy program must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative will help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Student Information Form
• Personal interview
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (non-refundable, except in California)
• Proof of high school graduation or GED, or proof of earned college degree
• SAT/ACT or Argosy University Entrance Exam scores, and TOEFL® score (if applicable)
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended
• Clinical Training Agreement
• Technical Standards Form
• Health forms