• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Business, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A 2.7 grade point average for the bachelor’s degree used as the basis of admission, or a grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework (including graduate work).
• A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in the Academic Catalog, Section Five, Admission Policies, “English Language Proficiency Policy.”
• An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:Completed Application for Admission Form.
• Application fee (Non-refundable, except in California and Arizona. In the state of Arizona, the application fee is refundable if the application is canceled within three business days of the applicant signing the Enrollment Agreement.)
• If the basis of admission is an earned bachelor’s degree with a 2.7 grade point average, an official transcript from the degree granting institution.
• If the basis of admission is a cumulative GPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of coursework, official transcripts from all post secondary schools attended during the 60 hours of study.