• A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, a nationally accredited institution approved and documented by the faculty and dean of the College of Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, or an appropriately certified foreign institution.
• A grade point average of at least 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) for the last 60 hours of course work (including graduate work)
• A minimum written TOEFL® score of 550 (paper version), 213 (computer version), or 79 (Internet version) for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
• Completion of an interview with a member of the program Admissions Committee.
All applications for admission must be submitted to the Admissions Department. An admissions representative is available to help interested applicants complete the following required documentation:
• Completed Application for Admission Form
• Application fee (non-refundable, except in California)
• Personal/professional goal statement with a self-appraisal of qualifications for the profession
• Current résumé (or career summary)
• Three completed Applicant Recommendation Forms
• Official transcripts from all post-secondary schools attended