SubNav Image Header
Skip Navigation LinksMilitary | Why Choose Argosy University? | Experience Credits

Experience Credits

Learn more about military experience credits and how to transfer college credits.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Students who wish to have their military experience and training evaluated for university credit should submit copies of appropriate forms to the registrar’s office.

Argosy University accepts as transfer credit completion of formal military courses as recommended by the American Council on Education (ACE) when verified through official transcripts (Army/ACE Registry Transcript System, Community College of the Air Force, Sailor/Marine/ACE Registry Transcript, Registry of Credit Recommendations, or National Registry for Training Programs). Credit will be applied to a degree program upon the approval of the chair of the department from which the degree is to be awarded.

To find out more about transferring credits, contact an Admissions representative at Argosy University.

Request Information

All fields required


Step 1 of 2