Student-to-Faculty RatioView More Statistics
At Argosy University, we’re proud to support one of the largest communities of graduate students in the nation as well as an active, thriving undergraduate community. As a student, you’ll enjoy a collegial, supportive academic environment that emphasizes teaching and practical training across the areas of education, business, health sciences and psychology. Each of our programs is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility in a supportive, learner-centered environment of mutual respect and academic excellence.
Statement of Mission
At Argosy University, our passion is teaching and learning. We develop professional competence, provide opportunity for personal growth, and foster interpersonal effectiveness. Students succeed because our university community engages and supports them.
Argosy University is a university community dedicated to delivering high quality professional education programs to working professionals. The university serves these individuals by offering doctoral, masters, post-graduate certificate and undergraduate programs in professional and career fields as well as continuing education and professional development services. Argosy University dedicates itself to offering its programs and services in ways that are accessible and responsive to the needs of its students. By focusing on the development of key educational and professional competencies, the university is able to serve effectively its student body and the needs of the professions served by its programs. The Argosy University community therefore embraces the following institutional beliefs and values:
- We Believe in Quality
- We believe that the programs of Argosy University must be offered at the highest levels of rigor, professionalism and ethical standards. This focus on quality will reward graduates for their investment of time, talent and resources by preparing them for professional advancement.
- We Believe in Access
- We believe that students should have access to the programs and services of Argosy University in modes of delivery most compatible with their life and work commitments as well as their educational needs and Argosy University’s commitment to quality.
- We Believe in Diversity
- We believe that Argosy University has a responsibility to reach out to diverse groups of learners who need and want the professional educational programs and services we offer. We believe that diversity of faculty and staff and their background and experience enriches the educational process for all students. We believe that every program must prepare graduates with the skills and knowledge to effectively support the diverse needs of the populations they will serve. This diversity will ultimately strengthen the professions they enter and improve the services they provide to their clients and customers.
- We Believe in Student Focus
- We believe in a responsive learning-centered process that enables each student to realize his or her own potential. We believe in offering an environment that emphasizes care, concern and mutual respect for the students as both individuals and as professionals.
- We Believe in Practicality
- We believe in education that integrates practical learning experiences and outcomes that reflect the skills and competencies of the professions Argosy University serves; those required by the employers of Argosy University’s graduates. We believe our faculty must contribute professional expertise as well as scholarship to the learning process.
- We Believe in Respect
- We believe that people, students, faculty, staff, and those in the communities we serve deserve to be treated in a manner that reflects mutual respect and a high regard for the other person. We believe that all should be treated with a personal caring attitude that reflects respect and positive regard.