A tradition of academic excellence
At Argosy University, our academic programs focus on the interpersonal skills vital to professional achievement, while our faculty and staff nurture students’ confidence and competence to thrive in their chosen fields.
At Argosy University, you’ll discover:
- Many full-time teaching faculty with professional experience
- Student-centered education
- One of the largest communities of graduate students in the nation
- A large number of degree programs, from associate’s to doctorate degrees
- Flexible learning options, including evening, weekend, and online courses
Use the academic calendars below to find upcoming class starts and other important academic dates and deadlines.
To see upcoming information sessions and other events hosted by Argosy University, please visit our events page.
Verify enrollment or degree
Argosy University is now using the National Student Clearinghouse to provide verification of current student enrollment and degree verification. Please visit http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/ or contact the National Student Clearinghouse at: