Getting started at Argosy University
The decision to further your education is a big step toward a successful future, and the experienced admissions staff at Argosy University is available to help you get on your way toward a degree. If you’re ready to apply, you can start here.
You can also find admissions information in our academic catalog and on the following pages:
Argosy University holds regular information sessions before you start college where you can meet with current students and faculty, tour a campus, and learn more about our programs. You're welcome to drop by, visit our events page to find upcoming information sessions, or schedule an appointment to visit campus.
Online classroom tour
At Argosy University, our engaging online courses allow you to immerse yourself in the course material while also providing you with the opportunity to easily interact with your peers and faculty. Learn more by watching our online classroom demo.
Verify enrollment or degree
Argosy University is now using the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) as our third-party servicer for enrollment status reporting. For verification of enrollment and degree verifications please contact your Student Services Department.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (Version 10 or higher)
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (Version 10 or higher)
- Microsoft Office Professional (Version 2010 for PC and 2011 for Mac) containing Access, Powerpoint, Publisher, Word and Outlook with Business Contact Manager.
- Antivirus (Version 10.2 or higher)
- Apple Quicktime (Version 7 or higher) [MAEd in Adult Education & Training]
- SPSS Grad Pack (students should obtain the most recent version) (Only Applies to the following programs: Doctorate of Business Administration, EdD in Higher & Postsecondary Education, EdD in Organizational Leadership)
- SSPS Grad Pack (students should obtain the most recent version) (Only Applies to the following programs: EdD in Counseling Psychology, EdD in Pastoral Community Counseling, EdD in Teaching & Learning)
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 (for Information Technology students in the Web Development specialization or those who elect to take IST251 or IST255)
Minimum Technology Requirements:
PC: As a general guideline, students should not have computer specifications less than an Intel® or AMD x86 processor running at 1.3GHz or faster and one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 and MSXML 6.0 (32-bit Office only)
- Windows Server 2008 or later 32 or 64-bit OS.
- 4 GB of RAM, 10 GB recommended hard drive space, 1024x576 display and a DVD-ROM drive are also required. Video hardware acceleration is optional.
Mac: As a general guideline, students should not have computer specifications less than an Intel processor, Mac OS X v. 10.7 or higher, 1 GB of RAM, 10 GB free hard drive space recommended, 1280x800 display and a DVD-ROM drive.
56K or faster Internet connection is required for online courses, however broadband is strongly encouraged.
Web Browser Requirements:
Windows Users: The two latest releases of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
Mac Users: The two latest releases of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
Software may be purchased through JourneyEd.
Please note that certain courses may have additional requirements. Please contact your Admissions representative for more detailed information about requirements for your specific course of study.