All international applicants to Argosy University must meet the same admission standards as all other students, as outlined in the Argosy University academic catalog. International applicants are required to submit the following application documentation:
- All requirements listed on the standard application.
- Application for Admission for International Students.
- Certified foreign credential evaluation.
- A minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test is required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction.
- Certification of Finances for International Applicants.
- A photocopy of the student's passport to provide proof of birth date and citizenship (Students outside the United States who have not yet acquired a passport will need to submit a copy of their birth certificate).
- For all applicants residing in the United States at the time of application: a photocopy of the visa page contained within the student's passport as well as a photocopy of the student's I/94 arrival departure record (both sides).
- For all applicants residing in the United States at time of application in either F, M, or J non-immigrant classification: written confirmation of non-immigrant status at previous school attended before transferring to Argosy University.