Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Business Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
The program is designed to prepare graduates with competencies, skills and knowledge to seek entry-level employment across business settings, while simultaneously providing the basis for a bachelor’s degree in business.
Why an Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration?
The Associate of Science (AS) in Business Administration degree program at Argosy University combines an introduction to the various business functions with coursework in general education. The curriculum is designed to help students acquire a broad range of transferable skills such as critical thinking, effective interpersonal communication, research, appreciation for diverse work settings, global sustainability, and problem solving in business.
Why a Business Administration Degree at Argosy University?
The Business Administration associate’s degree program is intended to enable students to acquire the foundational knowledge, skills, and competencies that can be applied towards entry-level employment, as well as continuation towards a bachelor’s degree in business for interested students. The AS in Business Administration degree program credits can be transferred to the Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business Administration degree program offered by Argosy University.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
- The AS in Business Administration is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). 11520 West 119th Street; Overland Park, KS 66213; 913-339-9356; http://www.acbsp.org.
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you:
- Must provide proof of high school graduation or documented GED.
- Must provide an official college transcript from a completed associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or nationally accredited institution approved by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Must have achieved the minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test if your native language is not English or if you have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, English Language Proficiency Policy.
For full Admissions Requirements, please see our Academic Catalog.
When you’re enrolled, you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience the foundations of the business world.
- Learn from faculty with a combination of advanced degrees and work experience* in the field of business and management.
- Benefit from a curriculum that provides numerous opportunities to apply the knowledge and skills of business management through case studies, practical exercises and industry-inspired assessments.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy