Affordable Tiered Tuition Plan is a program designed to give students the opportunity to earn tuition deduction all the way to graduation. Every student who dedicates endless hours to their education deserves a deduction. Here’s how it works for a bachelor's degree program:*†
Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Liberal Arts Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts program is designed for students who seek a broad education that combines the humanities, social sciences and professional fields. The program is applicable to a range of career options.
Why a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Liberal Arts?
A liberal arts degree can appeal to employers who are seeking someone with solid critical thinking skills, problem solving abilities and a broad understanding of the workplace. A degree in liberal arts is broadly applicable to a variety of career choices, including communications, media, public service and government.
Why a Liberal Arts Degree at Argosy University?
Argosy University’s Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts degree program is designed to provide an integrative approach to learning and develop students’ competencies across a range of academic disciplines. It includes courses that can develop students’ understanding of themselves as individuals, prepare them for workplace opportunities, and encourage their participation in a global society. The BA in Liberal Arts program is designed to give students the opportunity to leverage real-world experience in the acquisition of problem-solving skills, knowledge about human diversity, and the tools to bridge personal skills with professional excellence.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Start earning your degree
> 25% credits*10% tuition deduction
> 50% credits*15% tuition deduction
> 75% credits*20% tuition deduction
*earned program credits
*To see full eligibility requirements and excluded programs, please visit this page (pdfs by program previously approved). Associate’s level offers separate tuition reduction structure. Graduate and certificate programs are not eligible for tiered tuition.
† Students utilizing partnership agreements or enrolling as a Continual Transfer Waiver will not be eligible for the reduced tuition. Those students will receive the tuition reduction as outlined in the partnership agreement or transfer waiver.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you can:
- Work with an admissions team eager to answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
- Learn from a financial aid team about options for making your academic goals more affordable.
- Experience an efficient process that enables most applicants to start the program within two months of applying.
When you’re enrolled, you can experience:
- The opportunity to learn from faculty who hold degrees across the humanities and social sciences, as well as professional experience* in a variety of agencies and fields.
- A faculty that embodies Argosy University’s mission to provide students with an enriching and supportive learning environment that fosters academic and professional growth.
- A faculty that leverages their academic and professional experience* to help students bridge the gap between theory and practical application in their classrooms.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy