Affordable Tiered Tuition Plan is a program designed to give students the opportunity to earn tuition deduction all the way to graduation. Every student who dedicates endless hours to their education deserves a deduction. Here’s how it works for a bachelor's degree program:*†
Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Business Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
The BS in Business Administration is designed to prepare students with the skills for entry-level employment, as well as for graduate education.
Why a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration?
Students enrolled in the BS in Business Administration degree program can gain broad perspective and competencies on business and management. In addition, they have the option of selecting a concentration that provides specialized knowledge in:
- Healthcare Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Organizational Management
Why a Business Administration Degree at Argosy University?
The BS in Business Administration degree program is designed to help students focus their academic and professional development consistent with their career objectives and experiences in business and management. The BS in Business Administration is accredited* by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. It is open to both students who have already earned college credit at a community college or other university, and working professionals with no college experience.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wascsenior.org).
- *The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program at Argosy University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP, 11520 West 119th Street; Overland Park, KS 66213; 913-339-9356; www.acbsp.org).
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Start earning your degree
> 25% credits*10% tuition deduction
> 50% credits*15% tuition deduction
> 75% credits*20% tuition deduction
*earned program credits
*To see full eligibility requirements and excluded programs, please visit this page (pdfs by program previously approved). Associate’s level offers separate tuition reduction structure. Graduate and certificate programs are not eligible for tiered tuition.
† Students utilizing partnership agreements or enrolling as a Continual Transfer Waiver will not be eligible for the reduced tuition. Those students will receive the tuition reduction as outlined in the partnership agreement or transfer waiver.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you:
- Must provide proof of high school graduation or documented GED.
- Must provide an official college transcript from a completed associate’s degree from a regionally accredited institution or nationally accredited institution approved by the College of Arts and Sciences.
- Must achieve a minimum score on an Argosy University pre-approved English language proficiency test (required for all applicants whose native language is not English or who have not graduated from an institution at which English is the language of instruction as specified in Section Five, Admission Policies, English Language Proficiency Policy).
When you’re enrolled, you can experience:
- A faculty who meet rigorous standards of academic and professional qualifications*.
- A curriculum that emphasizes basic academic skills, such as critical thinking and communication, coupled with the knowledge and skills needed by the professionals.
- Courses that interweave basic knowledge of business concepts and practices with problem solving, case studies and other forms of applied learning.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy