- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, Rosemead School of Psychology, Biola University, 1990
- M.A., Clinical Psychology, Rosemead School of Psychology, Biola University, 1986
- B.A., Psychology, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), 1984
Mark MacMillin, PhD is an Assistant Professor and Clinical Psychology faculty member at The American School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University | Southern California (ASPP, Southern California).Dr. MacMillin graduated from UCLA with his B.A. in psychology, and then completed his Doctor of Psychology degree from Rosemead School of Psychology at Biola University. He is currently the clinic director at Argosy University. He is in private practice in Newport Beach, and has been since 2001. Dr. MacMillin supervises graduate students at the Biola Counseling Center. He specializes in psychodynamic psychotherapy, and has spent a year training at the Newport Psychoanalytic Institute in Tustin. Dr. MacMillin also incorporates Attachment Theory and Psychoneurobiology into his teaching, supervision and practice. Dr. MacMillin has also received extensive training in integrating faith and psychotherapy. From 1999 through 2003 Dr. MacMillin was the director of the Cloud-Townsend Clinic in Newport Beach, CA.
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Attachment Theory
- MacMillin, M. (2012, January 7). What kind of advice are you looking for? Psychology in Everyday Life. Retrived from http://www.psychologyineverydaylife.net/2012/01/07/what-kind-of-advice-are-you-looking-for/.
- MacMillin, M. (2012). Restoring a Life: A Novel; Narration Publishers, Newport Beach, CA.
- MacMillin, M. (2009). Granting Thomas: A Journey Beyond Adolescence. BlackHawk Canyon Publishers: Lake Forest, CA