Adjustment to Chronic Medical Illness.
- Ph.D. Clinical Health Psychology, University of Florida, 1991.
- M.S. Clinical Health Psychology, University of Florida, 1989.
- Adjustment to Chronic Medical Illness.
- Pain management.
- Culturally competent health care.
- American Psychological Association.
- Society of Behavioral Medicine.
- Willis, A.S., Wallston, K., & Johnson, K. (2001). Tobacco and alcohol use among young adults: Exploring religious faith, locus of control, and coping strategies as predictors. In T.P. Plante & A. Sherman (Eds.), Faith & health: Psychological perspectives (pp. 213-239). New York: Guilford.
- Williams, C.D., Lewis-Jack, O., Johnson, K., & Adams-Campbell, L. (2001). Environmental influences, employment status, and religious activity predict current cigarette smoking in the elderly. Addictive Behavior, 26(2), 297-301.
- Johnson, K.R. (1998). Ethnocultural influences in cancer. Journal of Clinical Psychology in Medical Settings, 5(3), 357-364.
- Mason, K.I., Campbell, A., Hawkins, P., Madhere, S., Johnson, K., & Takushi, R. (1998). Neuropsychological functioning in HIV seropositive African American women with a history of drug use. Journal of the National Medical Association, 90(10), 1-10.