Diversity & Multicultural Issues.
- Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, 1992.
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, 1989.
- B.A. Psychology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 1983.
Greg Shrader is a Professor and Clinical Psychology faculty member at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University (ASPP). Dr. Shrader is a graduate of the University of Arizona and received his master’s & doctoral degrees in Clinical Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology in Los Angeles. He has worked in community mental health centers, college counseling centers, and was the Assistant Director & Interim Clinical Director of Counseling and Consultation at Arizona State University where he worked for many years prior to teaching full-time at Argosy University in 2006. He has done extensive work locally, regionally and nationally in HIV/AIDS, consults with the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, and, as a licensed psychologist, maintains a private practice in Tempe, AZ, focusing on individual and couples therapy and consultation. He has also been a long-time regional trainer for the American Psychological Association's HIV Office for Psychology Education.
- Diversity & Multicultural Issues.
- LGBT Issues & Development.
- Consultation & Supervision.
- Group Therapy, Couples Therapy
- Member, American Psychological Association, Division 44 Society for the Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues.
- Peterson, S., Hutchings, P., Shrader, G. & Brake, K. (2011). Integrating health care: The clear advantage for underserved diverse populations. Psychological Services, 8(2), 69-81.
- Shrader, G. (2007). "Multicultural supervision," keynote speech, Intern and Post-doctoral State Conference, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ. Invited speech for all clinical psychology predoctoral interns, post-doctoral externs and their supervisors in the state of Arizona.
- Davis, B., Howell, G., Ketchum, K. Rowe, J. Shrader, G. & Sprott, R. (2013). Symposium on LGBT Bullying. American Psychological Association Annual Convention, Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Melton, M., Nellis, A., Shrader, G. & Ways, S. (2013). Supervision and training of interpersonal competencies. Continuing education presentation for Annual Supervisor Gratitude Training, Argosy University, Phoenix, AZ.
- Bustamante, A. & Shrader, G. (2013). Beyond Footnote 4: Social justice and ethical considerations of LGBT students and clients. Roundtable Difficult Dialogue, National Multicultural Summit, Houston, TX.
- Baca, L. & Shrader, G. (2011) Ethical issues in the treatment of cultural, sexual and gender minorities. Continuing education program. Arizona Psychological Association annual state conference, Phoenix, AZ.
- Shrader, G. (2011). Diversity workshop, 3 hour training workshop in preparation for an accreditation site visit for the College of Dental Medicine, Midwestern University, Phoenix, AZ.