- Texas A&M University.
Dr. Sheryl Harrison is an Associate Professor and Clinical Psychology faculty member at the Arizona School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University (ASPP). Dr. Harrison joined the Clinical Psychology faculty at Argosy University in 2003. She earned her doctoral degree from Texas A&M University. She has provided consultation, and worked in a range of clinical settings including: adult psychiatric inpatient hospitals, rural mental health clinic, medical clinic, the Superior Court of AZ and Child Protective Services units. Prior to joining the faculty at ASPP, she had a full time private practice for over 25 years. She continues to have a part time practice.
- Sexual Abuse/Trauma.
- Sport Psychology.
- Equine Facilitated Psychotherapy.
- American Psychological Association.
- Scottsdale Psychological Society (past president).
- Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association (member Research Committee).
- Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International.