Areas of Focus:
Child and Adolescent Psychological Studies
- Psy.D., Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, 2002.
- M.S., Nazareth College, Rochester, NY, 1995.
- Undergrad should be B.A., SUNY Geneseo, Geneseo, NY, 1991.
Raja David, Psy.D., is the Director of Training and an Assistant Professor and Clinical Psychology faculty member at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University (MSPP). Dr. David is a former high school teacher who returned to school to earn his Psy.D. at the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology. He completed his pre-doctoral internship at an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited community mental health center in Portland, OR. He returned to Minnesota in 2004, and spent 6 years working at another community mental health center that has an APA accredited internship program. Much of his clinical work has focused on assessment and treatment of children and families. He was the lead supervisor for an Adolescent Dialectical Behavioral Therapy program and supervised interns. Dr. David started full-time at MSPP in 2010.
- Child and Adolescent Psychological Services.
- Psychological Testing.
- Family Systems and Theory.
- Therapeutic Assessment.
- Minnesota Psychological Association.
- American Psychological Association.
- Society for Personality Assessment.
- Minnesota Rorschach Society.