Closed School Information
Closed School Information
A list of schools permanently closed as of December 28, 2018 can be found on this page. If you are a former student of one of these schools, or if you were a student of a school that was purchased by one of the schools below, please see the following instructions regarding Transcripts, Diplomas, and other questions you may have.
The following schools are permanently closed as of December 28, 2018:
- Argosy University Denver
- Argosy University Inland Empire
- Argosy University Nashville
- Argosy University San Diego
- Argosy University Sarasota
- Argosy University Schaumburg
Academic Transcript Request Form Instructions
In order to request a transcript, please follow the steps below. Mailed requests typically require three (3) weeks processing time.
Print and complete the Transcript Request Form. We must have your signature, along with the $7.00 fee in order to process your request. NOTE: Forms submitted without payment will be discarded. Current and former students may request a transcript provided account holds are cleared with a zero balance.
Mail form and payment information to:
Dream Center Education HoldingsATTN: Academic Operations Department1400 Penn AvenuePittsburgh, PA 15222
Should you have any questions, please email a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-863-0324, so that we may address your concern. Please include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address, along with the reason for your e-mail/call. Allow approximately one business day for a response.
For enrollment/education requests, please send e-mail to email@example.com with the following information along with the verification form that needs to be completed (if applicable):
- E-Mail Subject Line: Enrollment Verification Needed
- Body of E-Mail: Include your full name (First, Middle, Last); Mailing Address; Phone Number; E-Mail address; Campus Attended; Years Attended and Program
- Attachment: Include any forms that are required to fill in
For diploma requests, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- E-Mail Subject Line: Diploma Request
- Body of E-Mail: Include your full name (how it should appear on the diploma), Your Current Mailing Address, Campus Attended, Degree Level, Degree Program Name, Any Honors Designation and Date of Completion, Date of Attendance
For financial requests, please send e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- E-Mail Subject Line: Financial Request
- Body of E-Mail: Include the full name used during your enrollment, the campus attended, and a detailed description of the financial request you are making.
Account Balance Inquiries
For account balance inquiries, please reach out online to CSSNRecovery@dcedh.org.
1098-T-Questions and Important Information
Forms are mailed to all eligible students by January 31 annually. To print a duplicate form, please visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/. If you are unable to locate your 1098-T and need further assistance, please contact Heartland ECSI at 1-866-428-1098. For information on the Taxpayer Relief Act, as well as additional resources to assist you in understanding higher education tax incentives visit: https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/FAQtaxDocuments#understanding1098TForm.
The Department of Career & Professional Readiness partners with students as they explore employment possibilities, develop job skills, and connect with potential opportunities related to their professional endeavors. Our goal is to encourage the career potential of students by facilitating opportunities for them to explore their interests and gain valuable professional experience while utilizing a variety of resources.
Students can seek guidance in building a resume, career planning, developing job-search strategies, preparing for an interview and evaluating potential job opportunities. The Department of Career & Professional Readiness will also work to plan and deliver career readiness workshops, individual or group career planning sessions, and industry guest speakers.
For assistance, call 1-855-855-0571 or email AUcareerreadiness@argosy.edu.
All Other Questions or Concerns
Please contact Argosy University, Orange County at (714) 620-3700.