Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT) in Marriage & Family Therapy
Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Marriage & Family Therapy DMFT Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT) degree program provides advanced systemic clinical techniques for children, couples, and families.
Why a Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy?
Do you want to advance your knowledge and skills in marriage and family therapy? The Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT) degree program expands and deepens practitioners’ knowledge of human development, family dynamics, systemic thinking, interactional theories, traditional and contemporary marriage and family therapy theories and practices, and the cultural contexts within which these are embedded as well as skills in teaching and supervision.
Why a Marriage & Family Therapy Degree at Argosy University?
Argosy University’s Doctor of Marriage and Family Therapy (DMFT) degree program expands your knowledge and skills of advanced systemic clinical methods for children, couples, individuals, and families as well as your leadership skills in the areas of teaching and supervision.
You’ll enjoy a developmental curriculum designed to meet you where you are and help you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success. Flexible delivery formats accommodate working professionals while professors and a support team help you achieve your goals.
- Some locations are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy*
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission.
*Campuses include Denver & Salt Lake City
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- Enjoy an admissions team eager to answer your questions and to assist you through the application process
- Learn from a financial aid team about options to make your academic goals affordable.
- Learn about opportunities to get started on your career goals in a timely and efficient manner.
When You're Enrolled
- Attend a 60 credit hour program that accommodates working professionals
- Be taught and mentored by professors who are practitioner scholars with clinical field experience
- Enjoy a developmental curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy