Discover Your Future at Argosy University, Twin Cities with a Clinical Psychology Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
The Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology program can prepare you to serve the mental health and addiction treatment needs of diverse populations.
Why a Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology in Twin Cities?
Do you want to help others and make a difference in their lives? Do you want to be a mental health professional?
A Masters in Clinical Psychology degree can help you achieve those goals. You can learn how to promote people’s mental health, addressing issues such as depression, anxiety, addiction, relationship issues and behavioral problems. You can learn to work with a variety of clients in a variety of settings, such as mental health clinics, psychiatric hospitals, counseling centers and private practice.
Why a Clinical Psychology Degree at Argosy University, Twin Cities?
Argosy University’s Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology degree program can prepare you to enter the workforce as a master’s level clinician.
Students who complete the Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology degree program receive theoretical background and professional training under the supervision of a qualified, practitioner-oriented faculty. The graduates of this program then have the opportunity to apply theoretical and clinical knowledge to individuals and groups in need of mental health and addiction care.
Accreditations and Licensing
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
- Fulfills academic requirements for Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) licensure in Minnesota
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you will:
- Enjoy an admissions team eager to answer your questions and to assist you through the application process.
- Learn from a financial aid team about options to make your academic goals affordable*.
- Gain from an efficient process that enables you to start your program within months of applying.
When you’re enrolled, you will:
- Attend a 48-credit-hour program that accommodates working professionals and is aligned with the LPC, LPCC and LADC licensure in Minnesota.
- Be taught and mentored by instructors who are practitioner scholars with clinical field experience**.
- Enjoy a developmental curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy