Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Forensic Psychology Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
The Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology with Forensic Psychophysiology track program educates students on forensic psychology for application to law enforcement, and consultation.
Why an MA in Forensic Psychology with a Forensic Psychophysiology Track?
Forensic Psychology studies the psychology of criminal behavior and its impact on the legal system. In this program, you’ll have the opportunity to learn about maladaptive behavior, ethical behavior, and the psychology of perpetrators and victims. You’ll also have the opportunity to acquire skills in assessment, evaluation and research related to the criminal justice system.
Career opportunities include case management, probation officers, jury consultants, court liaisons and victim’s advocates.
Why a Forensic Psychology Degree with a Forensic Psychophysiology Track at Argosy University?
The Forensic Psychophysiology Track of the program is designed to provide Department of Defense (DoD) personnel, non-DoD federal personnel, and state and local criminal justice and intelligence agency employees with an understanding of the theory, training, and practice of forensic psychology for application in law enforcement, legal and organizational consultation, and program analysis. The program includes 15 credits provided by the National Center for Credibility Assessment (NCCA).
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you will:
- Enjoy an admissions team eager to answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
- Learn from a financial aid team about options for making your academic goals more affordable*.
- Gain from an efficient process that enables most applicants to start the program within two months of applying.
When you’re enrolled, you will:
- Attend a 39-credit-hour program that accommodates working professionals.
- Be taught and mentored by professors who are practitioner scholars with clinical field experience**.
- Enjoy a developmental curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy