Discover Your Future at Argosy University with an Industrial Organizational Psychology Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Master of Arts in Industrial Organizational Psychology program prepares you to use psychology to promote healthy and productive work environments.
Why a Master of Arts Degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology?
Are you fascinated by the ways psychology can impact the effectiveness of a business or organization? A master’s degree in Industrial Organizational (IO) Psychology can help you learn to assess individual workers, as well as the overall structure and culture of the work environment to promote positive changes. Those working in the IO Psychology field can enhance the workers’ lives while promoting increased morale, productivity, and profits for the organization.
Why an Industrial Organizational Psychology Degree at Argosy University?
The Master of Arts (MA) in Industrial Organizational Psychology degree program is designed to provide students the knowledge and skills to evaluate issues within organizational work settings and help enhance workers’ lives while promoting increased morale, productivity, and profits for an organization. The competency-based curriculum prepares students to function as a master’s level professional in positions in training, data analysis, consultation, statistical decision making, organizational development, leadership, and human resource management.
- A 36 credit hour program offered in a 5-week format that progresses you efficiently toward degree completion
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- Enjoy an admissions team eager to answer your questions and assist you through the application process
- Learn from a financial aid team about options for making your academic goals more affordable
- Gain from an efficient process that enables most applicants to start the program within two months of applying
When You're Enrolled
- Attend a 36-credit hour program that accommodates working professionals
- Be taught and mentored by professors who are practitioner scholars with field experience**
- Enjoy a developmental curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
I chose to pursue a Masters in Industrial Organizational Psychology to help further my career and take my skillset to a heightened level. Argosy University, Schaumburg, offered me the classroom setting with real life application that I was looking for, with the flexibility in class times that I needed.
2012, MA Industrial Organizational Psychology
Multi-Channel Communication Manager, U.S. Cellular