Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Human Services Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Master of Science in Human Services program is designed to help prepare you to work in public and private human service agencies and organizations.
Why a Master of Science Degree in Human Services?
Human services is a broad field concerned with helping those in need and involves a wide variety of organizations, such as mental health clinics, hospitals, crisis centers, alcohol and drug treatment facilities, correctional institutions, senior centers, disability service centers, child welfare centers, etc. If you want to help others but don’t want to be a therapist, this may be the field for you. You will be responsible for connecting people in need with the services and resources that can help them.
Why a Human Services Degree at Argosy University?
The Master of Science in Human Services program is designed to augment the knowledge and skills of individuals with experience in the human services field and prepare them to work in public and private human service agencies and organizations. The competency-based curriculum will give students the opportunity to apply relevant academic theory to human services practice. The program will support their advancement as they have the opportunity to learn to assist people in navigating crisis or chronic challenges and help them move toward personal power and self-sufficiency.
- A 36 credit hour program offered in a 5-week format that progresses you efficiently toward degree completion
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- Enjoy an admissions team eager to answer your questions and assist you through the application process
- Learn from a financial aid team about options for making your academic goals more affordable
- Gain from an efficient process that enables most applicants to start the program within two months of applying
When You're Enrolled
- Attend a 36-credit hour program that accommodates working professionals
- Be taught and mentored by professors who are practitioner scholars with field experience**
- Enjoy a developmental curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy