Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Advanced Educational Administration EdD Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
The Doctor of Education in Advance Educational Administration can prepare educators seeking administrative credentialing as district superintendents or central office administrators.
Why a Doctor of Education Degree in Advanced Educational Administration?
The Doctor of Education in Advanced Educational Administration can prepare educators seeking administrative credentialing as district-level administrators in systems management, as well as ethical, technological, cultural and social requirements necessary to be a successful P-12 district-level superintendent or administrator.
Why an Advanced Educational Administration Degree at Argosy University?
Consistent with the Argosy University College of Education mission, scholarship, professionalism and social responsibility are integral to the preparation and induction of candidates, as is respect for cultural and linguistic diversity. Field and clinical practice requirements can provide experience across the depth and breadth of school and district administration, allowing candidates to demonstrate and apply knowledge, dispositions, and skills that support a positive impact on student learning.
- The College of Education at Argosy University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs across all campuses of Argosy University and its online programs. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
- Initial and Advanced programs are Educational Leadership Constituent Council nationally recognized.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you will:
- Work with a qualified admissions team trained to assist with application and programmatic issues and questions.
- Work with qualified financial aid representatives to explore all options for an affordable route to realize your professional goals.
- Experience a streamlined but thorough admissions process to begin your program in a timely manner.
When you’re enrolled, you can:
- Engage in 60 credit hours of a quality, learner-centered program geared to provide a wide range of classroom and field based experiences.
- Experience instructional interactions with qualified, experienced* and competent faculty.
- Complete the EDD in Advanced Educational Administration program by showing successful completion of all program requirements and passage of all state required certification exams.
* Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy