Discover Your Future at Argosy University with an Advanced Educational Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
Learn how the Education Specialist in Advanced Educational Administration program can prepare educators seeking credentialing as district superintendents or administrators.
Why an Education Specialist Degree in Advanced Educational Administration?
The Education Specialist in Advanced Educational Administration program is designed to prepare educators seeking administrative credentialing as district-level administrators in systems management, as well as ethical, technological, cultural and social requirements necessary to be a successful P-12 district-level superintendent or administrator.
Why an Advanced Educational Administration Degree at Argosy University?
Consistent with the Argosy University College of Education mission, scholarship, professionalism and social responsibility are integral to the preparation and induction of candidates, as is respect for cultural and linguistic diversity. Field and clinical practice requirements provide experience across the depth and breadth of school and district administration, allowing candidates to demonstrate and apply knowledge, dispositions, and skills that support a positive impact on student learning.
- The College of Education at Argosy University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs across all campuses of Argosy University and its online programs. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
- The Initial Educational Administration and Advanced Educational Administration programs are Educational Leadership Constituent Council nationally recognized.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you can:
- Work with a qualified admissions team trained to assist with application and programmatic issues and questions.
- Work with qualified financial aid representatives to explore all options for an affordable route to realize your professional goals.
- Experience a streamlined but thorough admissions process to begin your program in a timely manner.
When you’re enrolled, you can:
- Engage in 30 credit hours of a quality learner-centered program geared to provide a wide range of classroom and field based experiences.
- Experience instructional interactions with qualified, experienced and competent faculty.
- Complete the EDS in Advanced Educational Administration program by showing successful completion of all program requirements and by passage of all state required certification exams.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy