Discover Your Future at Argosy University with an Education Master’s Degree
Diverse Students in an Education Master's Program
Students are ages 25+ in an Education Master's Program
Students Enrolled Full Time in an Education Master's Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
The Master of Arts in Education in Higher and Post-Secondary education can prepare persons seeking leadership positions in higher and post secondary education settings.
Why a Master of Arts in Education Degree in Higher and Postsecondary Education?
The MAEd in Higher and Post-Secondary Education program can provide practical skills, knowledge, and experiences for those who are in, or who wish to advance to, supervisory positions in the non-instructional units of universities, colleges, professional schools, technical/vocational schools, and other postsecondary organizations. It provides content knowledge and skills related to the effective administration of operational units in post secondary education institutions.
Why a Higher and Postsecondary Education Degree at Argosy University?
The MAEd in Higher and Post-Secondary Education is designed within a practitioner-researcher framework. The program values the development of professional competence and interpersonal effectiveness to support the student’s career goals. The program can prepare students through practice-based problems and data-driven decision making processes to generate real-world solutions.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
- The College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs across all campuses of Argosy University and its online programs. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you will:
- Work with an admissions team and program faculty to answer questions and assist your through the application process.
- Learn from a financial aid team about the options for making your academic goals more affordable.
When you’re enrolled, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete a 30 credit program that accommodates working professionals.
- Be taught by faculty, including members who are practitioner scholars in the field of Education.
- Experience a field based curriculum that allows for the development of interpersonal and professional skills.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy