Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Teaching & Learning MAEd Degree
Diverse Students in this program
Students are ages 40+ in this program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
The MAEd Teaching and Learning: Integrated Concentration program can foster students’ individuality, cultural awareness, social responsibility, and creative inquiry to enhance teaching and leadership skills for the preK-12 environment. This degree program does not lead to certification or credential endorsement.
Why a Master of Arts in Education Degree in Teaching & Learning?
The MAEd Teaching and Learning: Integrated Concentration program is intended for individuals who are engaged in the practice of education in the k-12 setting. The MAEd is designed within a practitioner-researcher framework and aims at preparing individuals who will be competent in teaching, curriculum, instruction, leadership, the use of research and data for program decision making, and enhancement of student learning.
Why a Teaching & Learning Degree at Argosy University?
The MAEd in Teaching and Learning: Integrated Concentration program values the development of professional competence and interpersonal effectiveness to develop learning communities that are culturally responsive to all facets of a pluralistic society. The program can prepare students for engaging in the study of practice-based problems in education and data-driven decision making, to generate real-world solutions.
- The College of Education is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs across all campuses of Argosy University and its online programs. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org).
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you will:
- Work with an admissions team and program faculty to answer questions and assist your through the application process.
- Learn from a financial aid team about the options for making your academic goals more affordable.
When you’re enrolled, you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete a 30 credit program that accommodates working professionals.
- Be taught by faculty, including members who are practitioner scholars in the field of Education.
- Experience a field-based curriculum that allows for the development of interpersonal and professional skills.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy