Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Educational Psychology Degree
Diverse Students in this program
Students are ages 40+ in this program
Students Enrolled Full Time in this program
*Argosy University program census, 09/08/2017
See how our Educational Psychology Master of Arts Degree program can provide a solid foundation for students interested in the field of psychology within an education setting.
Why a Master of Arts Degree in Educational Psychology?
The Master of Arts (MA) in Educational Psychology degree program is the foundational program for those interested in the field of school psychology. Based upon national standards for school psychologists, the curriculum reflects the most current information in the field. Argosy University is committed to the preparation of candidates to enter the profession with the competencies reflected in the practice model described by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
Why an Educational Psychology Degree at Argosy University?
The Educational Psychology master’s program emphasizes the development of attitudes, knowledge, and skills essential to the preparation of school psychologists who are committed to the ethical provision of quality services to diverse populations. Students develop core competencies in psychological and educational foundations; cognitive, academic, and personality assessment; psycho-educational interventions, statistics and research methodology, and research initiatives.
- The College of Education at Argosy University is accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE). The accreditation covers advanced educator preparation programs across all campuses of Argosy University and its online programs. However, the accreditation does not include individual education courses that the institution offers to P-12 educators for professional development, re-licensure, or other purposes.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying, you can:
- Work with a qualified admissions team trained to assist you with application and programmatic issues and questions.
- Work with qualified financial aid representatives to explore all options for an affordable route to realize your professional goals.
- Experience a streamlined but thorough admissions process to begin your program in a timely manner.
When you’re enrolled, you will:
- Engage in 30 credit hours of a high-quality, learner-centered program geared to provide a wide range of classroom experiences.
- Experience instructional interactions with a highly qualified, experienced, and competent faculty.
- Complete the Master in Educational Psychology program by showing the successful completion of all program requirements.
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy