Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) in Business Administration
Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Business Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The DBA program is designed to provide the skills needed for leaders to effectively manage projects, teams and organizations across all business sectors and environments.
Why a Doctor of Business Administration Degree in Business Administration?
The business sector is constantly evolving, requiring leaders to develop and sharpen their skills in business theory and operational processes, leadership, and advanced decision-making to solve dynamic and complex problems within the environment. A DBA represents a commitment to personal and organizational growth with in-depth research of practical knowledge in the latest business research, theories and trends that may be directly applied in the workplace. Earning a DBA can set you apart from other candidates that may have earned a master’s level degree, and provides the tools needed to make a strong contribution to theory and practice in all environments.
Why a Business Administration Degree at Argosy University?
Argosy’s DBA program was designed in part by the input of leading employers, business practitioners and experts in academia to provide a multi-disciplinary approach highlighting advanced decision-making, leadership, research methods and areas of strategic focus in accounting, international business, marketing and management. Argosy offers flexible learning options and support throughout your learning journey to develop the practical knowledge and skills needed to succeed in today’s evolving business environment. Grounded in the development of business skills and leadership capabilities, Argosy’s DBA offers the resources and learning tools needed to stay on schedule and be successful in your learning endeavors.
- The DBA is accredited through Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- You will work with a team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and excited to assist you in beginning this remarkable academic journey.
- A financial aid team will provide you with all your options and responsibilities regarding methods to afford your academic goals.
- An academic support team will provide you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success, and work with you through the entire process.
When You're Enrolled
- You will enjoy a learning experience with educators who come from a diverse background of engaged leaders in the community, military, business, education, and government.
- You can enhance your skills in critical thinking, problem solving, improving organizational performance, as well as the communication skills needed to lead an organization.
- You can perform a research study mentored by a team of engaged and relevant practitioners to develop the skills needed to be successful in academia, management or consulting.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy