Discover Your Future at Argosy University with an Organizational Leadership Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership program is designed to provide a thorough understanding of the theory, practice and issues facing leaders around the globe.
Why a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership?
The EdD in Organizational Leadership program is an excellent choice for individuals seeking to deepen their understanding of leadership theory, practice and issues in a global world. Whether you wish to focus on business, government, military or the non-profit sector, strategic leadership knowledge and skills are highly needed. The EdD in Organizational Leadership degree program is excellent for those who are already leaders or those who desire to become one. You can develop the knowledge and skills to strengthen your profession, your community and your organization in areas such as change management, talent management, conflict management, team development, and motivation.
Why a Doctor of Education Degree in Organizational Leadership at Argosy University?
Argosy University provides learning environments that meet the needs of the learners. With faculty leaders in a variety of specialty areas and industries, the student experience is unmatched in both the classroom and the online modalities. This opportunity to study with professors who work as leaders in the field, but many of whom also have earned doctorate degrees in leadership, will enable the learner to maximize outcomes and receive quality mentorship during the dissertation phase.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wascsenior.org)
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- An expert team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and eager to assist you in beginning this amazing academic journey
- A financial aid team who will provide you with all of your options and responsibilities regarding methods to afford your academic goals
- An academic team that informs you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success
When You're Enrolled
- An academic environment for learning with professors who are active leaders in the community, military, business, education, and government
- To develop your own leadership principles beyond where you imagined you could
- To perform a research study mentored by a team of engaged and relevant practitioners
The information I learned [in the program was] key to my current position and will [prepare] me to successfully navigate through the levels of education administration.
2015, EdD Organizational Leadership
Assistant Professor, Alabama State University