Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Business Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The Master of Business Administration program at Argosy University is designed to enhance your professional abilities and provide you the skills sought by contemporary businesses.
Why a Master of Business Administration Degree in Business Administration?
As an MBA graduate from Argosy University, you can gain the skills required to help meet your personal and professional goals while competing for positions in the ever-changing global business environment. This Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accredited program focuses on the development of business acumen, self-awareness, leadership, and management skills. You can expand your knowledge and increase your influence, receive a holistic business education, improve your communication skills, explore new methods of collaboration and leadership, and meet likeminded people who share your passion for business.
Why a Business Administration Degree at Argosy University?
The MBA degree program at Argosy University provides a learning environment that meets the needs of the learners we serve. Through two available programs, a 30-credit hour intensive and a 36-credit hour with concentration options, Argosy's MBA offers a strong foundation of business knowledge and practices with the opportunity for specialized focus in Human Resource Management, Organizational Leadership, and Public Health. With faculty leaders in a wide range of diverse areas of expertise in industries, the student experience is personalized in both the classroom and the online modalities. This program allows students to study with professors who work as leaders in the field and who also have earned terminal degrees, enabling the learner to maximize outcomes and receive a quality education, with a good mix of theoretical and practical application.
- The MBA is accredited through Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- You will work with a team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and excited to assist you in beginning this remarkable academic journey.
- A financial aid team who will provide you with all of your options and responsibilities regarding methods to afford your academic goals.
- An academic support team will provide you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success, and work with you throughout the entire process
When You're Enrolled
- You’ll enjoy an academic experience with diverse educators who are actively engaged leaders in the community, military, business, education, and government.
- You’ll build upon and add to your current skills with a quality MBA
I chose Argosy University, Twin Cities because it was conveniently located and the course schedules fit my busy lifestyle. I went on to pursue my MBA after being inspired by my children.
Michael A. Genest
2013, MBA Business Administration
Manager F-35 Sustainment Supply Operations, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company