Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Business Administration Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
As an MBA graduate from Argosy University, you can gain the skills required to help meet your personal and professional goals, while competing for positions in the ever-changing global business environment.
Why a Master of Business Administration Degree in Business Administration at Argosy University?
This ACBSP-accredited program focuses on the development of business acumen, self-awareness, leadership and management skills. You can expand your knowledge and increase your influence, receive a holistic business education, improve your communication skills, explore new methods of collaboration and leadership, and meet likeminded people who share your passion for business.
Argosy University’s MBA program provides a learning environment that meets the needs of the learners we serve. With extraordinary faculty leaders in a wide range of diverse areas of expertise in industries, students will gain valuable experience in both the classroom and the online modalities. Leveraging emergent theories with a focus towards practical application, Argosy University’s MBA program also offers 3 concentrations to help you develop further experience in a specific business area.
36 total credits
Core courses (27 credits)
Concentration Courses (9)
Students may be eligible to transfer up to 18 credits.
- Human Resource Management: You can develop the skills, practices and strategies for developing, managing, recruiting, and leading a staff to contribute directly to your organization’s goals and bottom line. The Human Resource Management specialization offers the business acumen, organizational knowledge and leadership skills needed to advise and enhance this diverse field, as well as practical approaches for measuring performance, leading high-functioning teams and developing key personnel.
- Organizational Leadership: You can realize your potential to inspire others and influence the future of your organization with a specialization in Organizational Leadership. The Organizational Leadership specialization provides a solid business foundation, while exploring various perspectives of leadership. Key skills and practices are utilized to develop the leadership skills needed to act as a positive change agent to meet organizational goals.
- Public Health: You can acquire the leadership and analytical skills required to identify opportunities, address common challenges, and effectively lead and manage public health systems and advise on health-policy issues. The Public Health Management specialization provides an opportunity to gain a greater understanding of the U.S. healthcare system and the financial management techniques that guide the operation of successful healthcare organizations today. You can develop professional knowledge for effective practices in Public Health and learn communication strategies to educate, disseminate, and advocate for health services.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- You will work with a team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and excited to assist you in beginning this remarkable academic journey.
- A financial aid team will provide you with all of your options and responsibilities regarding methods to afford your academic goals. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
- An academic support team will inform you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success, and work with you through the entire process. Students may be eligible to transfer up to 18 credits.
When You're Enrolled
- You can enjoy an academic experience for learning with educators who come from a diverse background of actively engaged leaders in the community, military, business, education, and government.
- You can enhance and develop your skills in both the theoretical and applied aspects of HRM to assess and improve organizational performance, deploy appropriate HRM metrics and analytics to assess, improve and sustain peak organizational performance.
- You can learn to build sustainable HR solutions aligned with organizational goals and develop the effective communication skills needed to fully engage and lead a HR organization.
Argosy University, Northern Virginia’s Master of Business Administration program provided me with the familiarity and working understanding of many aspects of business. I frequently leverage the tools garnered from the decision support, operations management, and accounting classes.
2014, MBA Business Administration
Management Analyst, United States Department of Defense Chief Information Office