Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Human Resource Management Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full time is 9 semester credit hours per 15 week term
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management at Argosy University can develop students’ professional competence, personal growth, and foster interpersonal effectiveness in the field of human resources.
Why a Master of Science Degree in Human Resource Management?
The Master of Science in Human Resource Management degree program is designed to prepare human resource professionals, as well as those seeking to enter the human resource profession. Students will have the opportunity to effectively address the breadth of human resources needs of an organization: recruitment, selection, and development; compensation and benefits; employee relations; as well as the long-run strategic human resource needs. Particular attention is paid to the ethical management of people in our diverse world.
Why a Human Resource Management Degree at Argosy University?
The faculty and staff at Argosy University believe in presenting quality learning modes that are accessible, flexible, practical, and that value diversity, student focus, and respect. The Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) has validated our program to be aligned with the SHRM HR Guidelines. Beginning in 2017, all eligible students can apply for the SHRM Certified Profession (SHRM-CP) exam*.
*Argosy University does not guarantee third-party certification/licensure. Outside agencies control the requirements for taking and passing certification/licensing exams and are subject to change without notice to Argosy University.
- The Human Resource Management MS is accredited through Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) http://www.acbsp.org/
- Argosy’s Human Resource Management MS degree is aligned with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) guidelines for HR education.
- Argosy University is accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (985 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 100, Alameda, California, 94501, http://www.wscuc.org). WASC accreditation illustrates that at Argosy University, we are student centric and encourage continued evaluation for student development.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When you’re applying
- You will work with a team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and excited to assist you in beginning this remarkable academic journey.
- A financial aid team will provide you with all of your options and responsibilities regarding methods to help you afford your academic goals.
- An academic support team will provide you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success, and work with you through the entire process.
When you’re enrolled
- You can enjoy an academic experience for learning with educators who come from a diverse background of actively engaged leaders in the community, military, business, education and government**.
- You can enhance and develop your skills in both the theoretical and applied aspects of Human Resource Management to assess and improve organizational performance, deploy appropriate Human Resource Management metrics and analytics to assess, improve and sustain peak organizational performance.
- You can build sustainable HR solutions aligned with organizational goals and develop the effective communication skills needed to fully engage and lead a Human Resource organization.
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy