Discover Your Future at Argosy University with a Management Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is one course per term
The MSM program is designed to provide the skills needed for leaders to effectively manage projects, teams and organizations across all business sectors and environments.
Why a Master of Science Degree in Management?
The Master of Science Degree in Management program offers a fundamental understanding of budgeting for non-financial managers. The program draws upon the disciplines of business, economics, psychology, sociology and strategy, enabling students to diagnose multiple organizational circumstances, evaluate options, and implement a plan of action.
The MSM degree is excellent for those who are already leaders or those who desire to become one. Using current techniques and timely assignments, our program is designed with input from industry experts to offer real-world experience and provide the foundational skills needed for advancement.
Why a Management Degree at Argosy University?
Argosy University provides learning environments that meet the needs of the learners. With faculty leaders in a variety of specialty areas and industries, the student experience is personalized in both the classroom and the online modalities. This opportunity to study with professors who work as leaders in the field is crucial in helping the student to boost their professional value, and maximize outcomes to meet both their personal and professional goals.
- The MSM is accredited through Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- You will work with a team of admissions representatives who are knowledgeable and excited to assist you in beginning this remarkable academic journey.
- A financial aid team will provide you with all your options and responsibilities regarding methods to afford your academic goals.
- An academic support team will provide you with guidelines to prepare you for academic success, and work with you through the entire process.
When You're Enrolled
- You will enjoy a learning experience with educators who come from a diverse background of engaged leaders in the community, military, business, education, and government.
- You can enhance your skills in critical thinking, problem solving, improving organizational performance, as well as the communication skills needed to lead an organization.
One person can make a difference and everyone should try.
John F. Kennedy