Discover Your Future at Argosy University with an Organizational Leadership Degree
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Full Time** in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
**Full-time is 6 credits/semester or 18 credits/year
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed to prepare individuals to become effective leaders in a rapidly changing global society.
Why a Master’s Degree in Organizational Leadership?
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree prepares individuals for leadership positions by developing the skills needed to observe forward-thinking trends and understand the importance of forecasting a vision and strategies. This degree helps individuals learn how to be an effective leaders in the areas of motivation, innovation and change implementation. Organizations recognize the need for individuals who have skills to lead, inspire, manage and drive the bottom line. A Master of Science in Organizational Leadership can lead to opportunities across many industries and is the degree for professionals who recognize the need for effective and ethical leadership within their organizations.
Why a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership degree at Argosy University?
Argosy's Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed to build a skill set that includes critical thinking and communication skills that serve a diverse population. The program focuses on providing an in-depth understanding of developing visions, missions, goals and objectives to the overall process of organizational effectiveness. Focus areas are: conflict management, problem solving, leading change and strategy. Leadership styles are evaluated on their applied to situational activities. The impact of leadership on organizational performance, as well as a leader being able to deal with ill-structured problems to remain competitive, are also reinforced throughout this program.
- The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at the following campuses: Phoenix, Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, Shaumburg, Tampa, Atlanta, Hawaii, Chicago, Twin Cities, Nashville, Dallas, Salt Lake, Northern Virginia, Seattle and Online Programs.
Accreditation and Licensing
- Accredited by the Senior College and University Commission of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
Download the Student Achievement Data PDF.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- Be confident with an admissions team eager to answer your questions and to assist you through the application process
- Learn from a financial aid team about options to make your academic goals affordable
- Gain from an efficient process that enables most applicants to start the program within two months of applying
When You're Enrolled
- Attend a 30 credit hour program that accommodates working professionals
- Be taught and mentored by professors* who are active in their fields
- Work with a curriculum and support team that meets you where you are and helps you to gain the knowledge and skills needed for success
*Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
My experience at Argosy University, Washington, D.C. opened my eyes to how other cultures conduct business. But most importantly, it has given me the confidence to see myself leading a non-profit for change and making a difference.
Tina L. Riley, MS Organizational Leadership Alumna, Class of ‘14