Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
RN educational and professional requirements continue to change. Don’t be left behind.
Diverse Students in this Program
Students are ages 40+ in this Program
Students Enrolled Part Time in this Program
*Argosy University program census, 09/16/2016
As a smart RN you know the Argosy University RN to BSN Completion Degree can put polish on your experience and provide a boost to your career potential so that you may stay competitive in the workplace. Be ready when career opportunity knocks on your door.
Why should you want to become BSN prepared?
Nursing practice is constantly changing. Our BSN coursework can help you:
- Bridge to a higher level of inter-professional collaboration,
- Grow your leadership presence,
- Build a stronger foundation for delivering evidence-based practice.
The Institute of Medicine has recommended the nursing profession increase the percentage of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80 percent by 2020. Will you be a part of the 80% BSN majority?
Why Choose a Nursing Degree at Argosy University?
- Part-time options available
- Small class size for personal attention
- Blended online learning with virtual or in-seat classroom options to meet your learning style.
- 7.5 week courses
- Relevant, workplace focused coursework specifically for experienced RNs
- Transfer friendly*
- CCNE Programmatic Accreditation, Dallas Campus. CCNE accreditation applicant status at other locations.*
*Transfer credit is evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Argosy University offers no guarantee that credit earned at another institution will be accepted into a program of study offered by Argosy University.
*** The baccalaureate degree program in nursing at Argosy University, Dallas is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
- The baccalaureate degree programs in nursing at Argosy University at the Atlanta, Denver and Hawaii campuses are new applicants pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001. New applicant status is neither a status of accreditation nor a guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
Learn More About This Program
What to Expect
When You're Applying
- You will work with an admissions team eager to answer your questions and assist you through the application process
- You will learn from a financial aid team about options for making your academic goals more affordable
When you’re enrolled
- You will attend a program that accommodates working professionals who are licensed nurses and is aligned with the standards in the field.
- You will be taught and mentored by instructors who are practitioner scholars with nursing field experience**
- You will enjoy a faculty that is passionate about helping you achieve your professional and personal goals. Courses are designed to help working nurses grow their career readiness for practice opportunities.
**Credentials and experience levels vary by faculty and instructors.
If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.